Rendering Exception

Using 1.7.1 I have a project that I had been developing in Radzen which I've not had issues building or rendering. When opening it in Radzen Blazor Studio and opening a page in "UI" it throws the following exception:

Microsoft.CSharp.RuntimeBinder.RuntimeBinderException: Operator '==' cannot be applied to operands of type 'string' and 'bool' at CallSite.Target(Closure, CallSite, Object, Boolean) at System.Dynamic.UpdateDelegates.UpdateAndExecute2[T0,T1,TRet](CallSite site, T0 arg0, T1 arg1) at Audits.Shared.MainLayout.b__0_10(RenderTreeBuilder __builder4) at Radzen.Blazor.RadzenPanelMenu.b__25_1(RenderTreeBuilder __builder2) at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.CascadingValue`1.Render(RenderTreeBuilder builder) at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.Rendering.ComponentState.RenderIntoBatch(RenderBatchBuilder batchBuilder, RenderFragment renderFragment, Exception& renderFragmentException) --- End of stack trace from previous location --- at Radzen.Server.RemoteRenderer.HandleException(Exception exception) at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.RenderTree.Renderer.ProcessRenderQueue() --- End of stack trace from previous location --- at Radzen.Server.RemoteRenderer.HandleException(Exception exception) at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.RenderTree.Renderer.ProcessRenderQueue() at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.RenderTree.Renderer.AddToRenderQueue(Int32 componentId, RenderFragment renderFragment) at Radzen.Server.Router.Render(Type layout, Type component) at Radzen.Server.Router.OnRouteChanged(Object sender, RouteChangedEventArgs e) at Radzen.Server.RouterService.Route(Type component, Type defaultLayout) at Radzen.Server.CircuitHost.AddComponent(Type layout, Type page) at Radzen.Server.ProjectServer.Render(String fileName, String source) at Radzen.Server.ProgramController.Render(RenderRequest request)

Note that I can build and run the project, just not render any of the pages, any ideas how to resolve?

There seems to be some code in the layout which doesn't render in design time. Unfortunately we can't tell what that is. Can you send us your application to info@radzen.com? You may have to use a cloud sharing service if the file size is more than 5MB.

@korchev I have sent the application to info@radzen.com

Let me know if you need anything additional.