RadzenLogin component

Hi,

Is there a way to allow the user to press enteron the password input box to trigger the login function?

Thanks

Hi @Sukanzubair,

This is the default behavior of the components - you do not have to enabled anything extra.

This is definitely not working, I even tried it on the demo components https://blazor.radzen.com/login and pressing enter on the password does not "submit"

I suggest you to try application with security enabled and CRUD pages connected to our Sample database in Radzen.

Hello @Sukanzubair,

I've had this problem as well but the Radzen team fixed this right away with a new update (see thread: Need to press the enter button twice to login)

You just have to update the Radzen.Blazor components to the newest version: https://www.nuget.org/packages/Radzen.Blazor/

Hope this helps!

Hi Chrisl,

Thanks for the response, but I just upgraded to 3.0.2 and still not working.
Not sure what is difference in the setup.

This is my Login page

<RadzenContent Container="main">
    <ChildContent>
        <RadzenHeading Size="H1" Text="Login">
        </RadzenHeading>
        <div class="row">
            <div class="col-sm-12">
                <RadzenLogin AllowResetPassword="true" Login="SubmitLogin" AllowRegister="false"  ResetPassword="ForgotPassword" ResetPasswordText="Forgot Password?" >
                </RadzenLogin>
                @if (!string.IsNullOrEmpty(error))
                {
                    <div class="alert alert-primary text-center" role="alert">@error</div>
                }
            </div>
        </div>
    </ChildContent>
</RadzenContent>

I don't know what the problem is then. It's working perfectly fine for me. Have you tried to delete the component and to re-add it?

I will try it on a new page and see if it makes a difference.

Still not working, is there anyway to debug this or ensure that I do have some files cached or something.
I have performed a hard reload on the browser and I upgraded to the latest NUGET 3.0.9

Of course there is way to debug it - you have full access to the source code:

Thanks for this, I have downloaded and referenced the source code.
I tried the Login screen examples and those are not working as well Blazor Login component
Could this be a browser setting by any chance because I even tried this in IE and Chrome(latest)

I've changed the component a bit. You can pull the latest from GitHub to try it.

Worked :slight_smile:, Will this be included in the next release?

Yes. The code is already in the master branch and it will be included automatically in the next update.