RadzenHtmlEditor: Unhandled exception rendering component

Hallo!
My editor throws an error. Every time I press a key. The editor is in edit mode.
The error comes even before the debugger reached in my code.

Thaks for help

My Code:
<RadzenHtmlEditor onfocus=this.select();
@onpaste=OnPaste
@bind-Value=@CurrentValue
@bind-Value:event=oninput
ValueChanged=@OnHtmlChange
/>

My Error:
Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.WebAssembly.Rendering.WebAssemblyRenderer[100]
Unhandled exception rendering component: Object of type 'Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.ChangeEventArgs' cannot be converted to type 'System.String'.
System.ArgumentException: Object of type 'Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.ChangeEventArgs' cannot be converted to type 'System.String'.
at System.RuntimeType.CheckValue(Object value, Binder binder, CultureInfo culture, BindingFlags invokeAttr)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.ConvertValues(Binder binder, Object[] args, ParameterInfo[] pinfo, CultureInfo culture, BindingFlags invokeAttr)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
at System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke(Object obj, Object[] parameters)
at System.Delegate.DynamicInvokeImpl(Object[] args)
at System.MulticastDelegate.DynamicInvokeImpl(Object[] args)
at System.Delegate.DynamicInvoke(Object[] args)
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.EventCallbackWorkItem.InvokeAsync[Object](MulticastDelegate delegate, Object arg)
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.EventCallbackWorkItem.InvokeAsync(Object arg)
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.ComponentBase.Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.IHandleEvent.HandleEventAsync(EventCallbackWorkItem callback, Object arg)
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.EventCallback.InvokeAsync(Object arg)
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.RenderTree.Renderer.DispatchEventAsync(UInt64 eventHandlerId, EventFieldInfo fieldInfo, EventArgs eventArgs) System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncMethodBuilderCore.Start :

Hi @Pinki,

According to the error message some of your event handlers has unexpected parameter. I suspect ValueChanged - it is supposed to have a parameter of type string. Also please note that @bind-Value:event=oninput is not supported and will not have any effect.

Hello korchev
thank you very much :sunflower:
that solves my problem
@bind-Value:event=onchange