RadzenGrid - MasterDetail

Hi,
I'm trying to use the master grid with 3.1.2 version
Here is my master grid

<RadzenGrid @ref="paymentsGrid" AllowFiltering="true" PageSize="12" AllowSorting="true" AllowPaging="true" Data="@paymentList" TItem="Payment"
Value="@payment"
RowSelect="@(args => payment = args)"
>

This is working, each time i click on a payment, it is highlighted and display the paymentdetails of the other grid

If I try to do this

<RadzenGrid @ref="paymentsGrid" AllowFiltering="true" PageSize="12" AllowSorting="true" AllowPaging="true" Data="@paymentList" TItem="Payment"
@bind-Value="@payment"
>

as described here

I get 2 errors
|Error|CS0266|Cannot implicitly convert type 'object' to 'B2X.Shared.Models.Payment'. An explicit conversion exists (are you missing a cast?)
|Error|CS1662|Cannot convert lambda expression to intended delegate type because some of the return types in the block are not implicitly convertible to the delegate return type

If I use your sample order in my code. It does not raise an error but I want to manipulate my object from the controller

dynamic _order;
dynamic order
{
get
{
return _order;
}
set
{
if (_order != value)
{
_order = value;
StateHasChanged();
}
}
}

I'd like to raise a method when selecting a record with something like this afterwards and i understood using bind-Value is the proper way to use the grid since 3.1

RowSelect="@RowSelectPayment(payment)"
That is why i'm trying to use the bind-Value

Is something wrong or am I using the component the wrong way ?

Upfront thanks

Check my reply in the other thread once again:

I don't have anything else to add.

Ok! As soon as I find the issue i'll publish for other ppl

OK fixed
I dunno why but to make it work i need to use a dynamic object
Steps are
create models, controllers etc Payment payment
create a dynamic object ie dynamic currentPayment
Assign the currentPayment = order in OnInit()
Parse the order in the grid with

<RadzenGrid @ref="paymentsGrid" AllowFiltering="true" PageSize="12" AllowSorting="true" AllowPaging="true"
Data="@paymentList"
TItem="Payment"
@bind-Value ="currentPayment"
RowSelect="@RowSelectPayment"
>