RadzenDropDown tuple-data not working correctly

I'm trying to get this to run

<RadzenDropDown TValue="string" Data="@_data" TextProperty="Text" ValueProperty="Value" />

@code{
    private readonly IEnumerable<(string Text, string Value)> _data = new[] { ("Deutsch", "de-DE"), ("English", "en-US"), ("Espanol", "es-ES") };
}

This gets finally rendered to:

First guess would be an issue with named Tuples so
I tried using TextProperty="Item1" ValueProperty="Item2" instead but this did not change anything.

Changing the data to:

public record DataRecord(string Text, string Value);

private readonly IEnumerable<DataRecord> _data = new[] { new DataRecord("Deutsch", "de-DE"), new DataRecord("English", "en-US"), new DataRecord("Espanol", "es-ES") };

is my current workaround but I would be happier if inline Tuples would work as well

This is my final workaround I am currently using:

@typeparam TValue

<RadzenDropDown TValue="TValue" Data="@DataRecords" TextProperty="@(nameof(DataRecord.Text))" ValueProperty="@(nameof(DataRecord.Value))" />

@code {

private record DataRecord(string Text, TValue Value);

[Parameter]
    public IEnumerable<(string, TValue)> Data { get; set; }

private IEnumerable<DataRecord> DataRecords => Data.Select(d => new DataRecord(d.Item1, d.Item2)).ToList();
}

I had to remove the tuple's names as this leads to build-errors. In order to get the RadzenDropDown get the right things to show I've created an internal record which properties can then be access by the DropDown. A class would have the same effect, but I like the short syntax for records :wink:

Here is the related stackoverflow-question I've created.

This still exists. I use the current Radzen-Version and I encountered the same error