RadzenDropdown (as well as the rest) complete documentation needed

Is it possible to get some complete documentation for the Blazor Components?

In this case I am working with the RadzenDropDown component. I am trying to use an IEnumerable<AccessorialPartial> of accessorial objects (id, code, longname, shortname) as the basis for a dropdown list. I want the LongName property to be displayed, allow multiple selections, and capture the results into an IEnumerable<AccessorialPartial> of accessorial objects. [see below:]

<RadzenDropDown AllowClear="true" AllowFiltering="false" AllowVirtualization="false"
@bind-Value="_rapidRate.AccessorialCodes" Multiple="true"
Data="@_accessorials" Style="width: 100%" TextProperty="LongName" />

Unfortunately, as you can see from the error message below, apparently I am limited to a System.Collections.Generic.HashSet`1[System.String]. Of course none of this is documented anywhere in the documentation. I am forced, through trial and error, to reverse engineer acceptable options for this component. Most of the rest of the documentation for these components follow a similar pattern. Basic options barely documented, references to the IDE.

Would it be possible to get some complete/detailed documentation for these components?

thanks,

rik.

Error:

"[2021-08-05T18:20:42.565Z] Error: System.InvalidCastException: Unable to cast object of type 'sherpa.shared.Models.Database.Are.LookUps.AccessorialPartial' to type 'System.Collections.Generic.HashSet1[System.String]'. at Radzen.DropDownBase1.SelectItem(Object item, Boolean raiseChange)
at Radzen.Blazor.RadzenDropDown1.OnSelectItem(Object item, Boolean isFromKey) at Radzen.Blazor.RadzenDropDown1.OnSelectItemInternal(Object item, Boolean isFromKey)
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.ComponentBase.CallStateHasChangedOnAsyncCompletion(Task task)
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.RenderTree.Renderer.GetErrorHandledTask(Task taskToHandle)"

Hi @rik,

I am pretty sure that this code does not come from the RadzenDropDown list and you don't have to use HashSet. Your statement is untrue.

You can check the source code for yourself to see that there is no usage of HashSet.

The sample page of the DropDown shows how to configure it for multiple selection. If you need dedicated customer support you may consider purchasing a Radzen subscription.

You seem to be discontent with the Radzen Blazor components - if this is the case just move on to a different library and vendor. There are plenty of commercial and open source alternatives. We however will not tolerate aggressive behavior in our forum. Consider this a warning.