RadzenDatagrid Header Color Not Change

I want the white area in the datagrid to be colored as follows, but I can't find how to do it. I don't understand anything from the document. The code is like this and the white area is like this, but the white area should be in the following color

<RadzenDataGrid @ref="radzenDataGrid"
                        AllowFiltering="true"
                        AllowColumnResize="true"
                        AllowAlternatingRows="false"
                        FilterMode="FilterMode.Simple"
                        AllowSorting="true"
                        Filter="@OnFilter"
                        PageSize="5"
                        AllowPaging="true"
                        PagerHorizontalAlign="HorizontalAlign.Left"
                        ShowPagingSummary="true"
                        Data="@customerOrderDtos"
                        TItem="CustomerOrderDto"
                        ColumnWidth="90px"
                        Style="background-color:#c6c3c6;"
                        GridLines="DataGridGridLines.Both"
                        SelectionMode="DataGridSelectionMode.Single"
                        Density="Density.Compact"
                        FilterCaseSensitivity="FilterCaseSensitivity.CaseInsensitive">
            <Columns>

<RadzenDataGridColumn TItem="CustomerOrderDto" Property="CustomerOrderId" Title="Bobin Numarası" Width="90px" />
                <RadzenDataGridColumn TItem="CustomerOrderDto" Property="CustomerOrderStatusName" Title="Bobin Durumu" Width="90px" />
                <RadzenDataGridColumn TItem="CustomerOrderDto" Property="Name" Title="Kalınlık" Width="90px" />
                <RadzenDataGridColumn TItem="CustomerOrderDto" Property="Remark" Title="Genişlik" Width="90px" />
                <RadzenDataGridColumn TItem="CustomerOrderDto" Property="OrderNumber" Title="Ağırlık" Width="90px" />
                <RadzenDataGridColumn TItem="CustomerOrderDto" Property="OrderNumber" Title="Uzunluk" Width="90px" />
                <RadzenDataGridColumn TItem="CustomerOrderDto" Property="OrderNumber" Title="İç Çap" Width="90px" />
                <RadzenDataGridColumn TItem="CustomerOrderDto" Property="OrderNumber" Title="Dış Çap" Width="90px" />
                <RadzenDataGridColumn TItem="CustomerOrderDto" Property="CustomerOrderId" Title="İşlemler" Width="90px">
                    <Template Context="data">
                        <RadzenButton ButtonStyle="ButtonStyle.Warning" Variant="Variant.Flat" Shade="Shade.Lighter" Icon="pageview" class="m-1" Click="@(()=>OpenCustomerOrderDlg(data.CustomerOrderId,"update"))" />
                        <RadzenButton ButtonStyle="ButtonStyle.Danger" Variant="Variant.Flat" Shade="Shade.Lighter" Icon="delete" class="m-1" Click="@(()=>DeleteCustomerOrder(data))" />
                        <RadzenButton ButtonStyle="ButtonStyle.Light" Variant="Variant.Flat" Shade="Shade.Lighter" Icon="list" class="m-1" Click="@(()=>ChangePdiStatus(data.CustomerOrderId))" />
                    </Template>
                </RadzenDataGridColumn>
            </Columns>
        </RadzenDataGrid>

Hi @berattozaydin,

Please use English.

Sorry. I updated my problem. @korchev

You can check this thread How to Set the background color of all columns for a grid - #9 by korchev

@korchev So how can i adjust the textbox size under this? I can't access the css content by typing --rz

Use your browser's developer tools to inspect the desired element - right click it and select "Inspect" or "Inspect element". This shows all CSS rules that apply to it.

For example from this screenshot we see that the following CSS variables are used - --rz-input-height and --rz-input-line-height. You can specify custom values via the style attribute of RadzenDataGrid.

<RadzenDataGrid style="--rz-input-height: 16px; --rz-input-line-height: 16px;" ...>