RadzenDataGrid, grouping and inline edditing (adding new row)

I have the following setup:

• A RadzenDataGrid bound to a List of objects. One of the properties is a date field.
  • Inline editing works fine.
  • Adding a row using the InsertRow function works fine.

Now I want to group the grid by the date field. So added the AllowGrouping property and Groupable property to the grid per documentation.

• Grouping works fine
  • Inline editing still works fine
  • When I add a new row while the grid is not grouped everything still works fine
  • When I add a new row (with a date value) while the grid is grouped the new row does not show. However, when I ungroup the grid, the new row shows up (with the date value).

I would expect the new row to show up in the group in the gird (ie if I add a new row with date value 30-12-2021 it shows up under that group).

Is this a bug or is this behavior I expect not possible?

In the callback for row insertion, call .Reload() on the grid, before u call .InsertRow(...) on it.
And after you are done with all the validation, saving, data persistence etc. call .Reload() again.

I have the same problem as Stefan. The method of reloading the grid unfortunately doesn't change the behavior. The inserted row is only shown with grouping disabled. Editing of existing rows works fine.
Does anyone have a solution for this?

Running into same issue, when grouping a datagrid I am unable to "add" a new inline record. I can inline edit pre-existing records, but the row to add is not visible.