RadzenDataGrid DateTime Filter Dynamic-Linq Not Working

Hi there,
Im using RadzenDataGrid and im using LoadData event for getting data and filtering.
I have one DateTime filter column and i want to get every data for this date.
But i can only use Greater than or less than filter mode but there is one problem.
When i want to get only one day with filtering there are so many records after this data.
There is no way to get data only one date.
Could you help me about this ?

<RadzenDataGrid AllowFiltering="true"
                    AllowColumnResize="true" Count=@Count FilterMode="FilterMode.Simple" PageSize=25 AllowPaging="true" AllowSorting="true"
                    Data="@transactions" TItem="TransactionForCustomerDTO" ColumnWidth="100%" FilterCaseSensitivity="FilterCaseSensitivity.CaseInsensitive"
                    LogicalFilterOperator="LogicalFilterOperator.And" LoadData=@LoadData PagerHorizontalAlign="@DataGridHelper.pagerHorizontalAlign"
                    PagerPosition="@DataGridHelper.pagerPosition" ShowPagingSummary="true" PagingSummaryFormat="@DataGridHelper.pagingSummaryFormat" FilterDateFormat="{0:d}"
                    PageSizeOptions="@DataGridHelper.pageSizeOptions" PagerAlwaysVisible=true>
        <Columns>
            <RadzenDataGridColumn TItem="TransactionForCustomerDTO" Property="TransactionDate" Title="İşlem Tarihi" FilterValue="DateTime.Today" FormatString="{0:d}" FilterOperator="FilterOperator.GreaterThanOrEquals" FilterProperty="TransactionDate" TextAlign="TextAlign.Center" Filterable="true" Width="120px;">
                <Template Context="transaction">
                    <p style="white-space:pre-wrap">@($"{transaction.TransactionDate}")</p>
                </Template>
            </RadzenDataGridColumn>
            <RadzenDataGridColumn TItem="TransactionForCustomerDTO" Property="Description" Title="Description" Filterable="true" TextAlign="TextAlign.Center" />
        </Columns>
    </RadzenDataGrid>

Dates in DateTime have time part as well so to use Equal operator it will be vary hard since you don't know the time. You can use range like this to get desired dates: