RadzenCheckbox causing Unable to load Table

Hello,

If I infer a DB with a bit that is set to Don't Allow Nulls with a default value of 0, then reinfer the DB with the same bit being set to Allow Nulls with a default value of 0, I receive the following error.

This is regardless of whether there are records created or not, and regardless of whether the checkbox is set to tri-state after reinferring the DB with the bit set to Allow Nulls. Is this normal behavior?

It appears that in App/Server/Program.CS the following code disappears after making this change:

builder.Services.AddControllers().AddOData(opt =>
{
	var oDataBuilderErrorTesting = new ODataConventionModelBuilder();
	oDataBuilderErrorTesting.EntitySet<BitTestApp.Server.Models.ErrorTesting.BitTestTable>("BitTestTables");
	opt.AddRouteComponents("odata/ErrorTesting", oDataBuilderErrorTesting.GetEdmModel()).Count().Filter().OrderBy().Expand().Select().SetMaxTop(null).TimeZone = TimeZoneInfo.Utc;
});

I haven't noticed any other changes, and I'm not sure if this change would be the cause of this behavior or not. If I can provide any further information please let me know.

Thank you.

Try to debug the service call made in LoadData event of this DataGrid to see the actual error.