Radzen DataGrid State Reloading Exception

I am using a radzen datagrid. It has a column which it's data binds to a nullable int.
I created a state to that grid and when reloads that grid this exception throws.
Error: System.InvalidOperationException: Unable to set property 'Value' on object of type

'Radzen.Blazor.RadzenNumeric`1[[System.Nullable`1[[System.Int32, System.Private.CoreLib, Version=7.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e]], System.Private.CoreLib, Version=7.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e]]'. The error was: Unable to cast object of type 'System.Int64' to type 'System.Nullable`1[System.Int32]'.
 ---> System.InvalidCastException: Unable to cast object of type 'System.Int64' to type 'System.Nullable`1[System.Int32]'.
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.Reflection.PropertySetter.CallPropertySetter[TTarget,TValue](Action`2 setter, Object target, Object value)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.Reflection.ComponentProperties.<SetProperties>g__SetProperty|3_0(Object target, PropertySetter writer, String parameterName, Object value)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---

The error says it all. Your Numeric TValue differs from the Value that was set.

I'm using the simple filter. When we set values for filters in grid there is no issue. I can also set filters and create a state. Issue comes when we reload that state.