Radzen Blazor Studio Windows security

Hi! I've been testing Radzen Blazor Studio (1.0.5) and migrated an app over that uses Windows Security. For "Roles", I see an error "Failed to get roles" and a refresh icon. There's no place to manually add AD groups.

As with in the migrated application, I also created a new application from scratch and went into the Security pane to see where I can set security to Windows Auth/AD. Nothing's shown for selecting security type.

Where do/can I ad AD groups into the application?

Thanks!

You can't as Radzen Blazor Studio does not support windows authentication yet. You can manually add them in the [Authorize] attribute in the source code.

Thanks for the fast response! I'll look at the source code straightaway - I love that new feature allowing split view of design & source as well; am looking forward to digging into Studio.

Thanks!
Dave

Hello, can you give us a timeframe when windows security will be available?
regards Robert

You should be able to open your existing Radzen applications that use Windows Security even now.

Windows security for new Radzen Blazor Applications is not yet available and we don't have an exact timeframe for it. My best guess is in a couple of months tops.