Radzen ASP.NET CORE version compatibility

Hello, I'm new to Radzen and the forums.

I am using Visual Studio 2019 Preview to learn Blazor application development and was attracted to Radzen as a code generator for Blazor.

I was able to create a working app from a simple MSSQL database that works fine when the Angular option is selected, but the Blazor app has issues in refreshing the grids.

I then decided to try building the RadzenCRM app but have become stuck at Customizing Security. When I try to run "dotnet ef migrations add ExtendApplicationUser -c ApplicationIdentityDbContext" I receive the message "could not execute because the specified command or file was not found".

So, my questions are...
Can the RadzenCRM app be built as a working Blazor app?
Are the instructions for customizing security up to date for ASP.NET CORE 3?
Is the trial version of Radzen up to date to be compatible with CORE 3?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Hi Alan,

Radzen project type is compatible with latest ASP.NET Core 3.0 Preview 7. The official release is scheduled for the end of September with official release of ASP.NET Core 3.0. At the moment the documentation and instructions are for Angular only and we are working as we speak to have everything ready for the release. If you post what kind of issues you have with refreshing grids we will gladly help!

Best Regards,
Vladimir

Thanks for your reply Vladimir.

It turns out that I had not installed the command line tools for ef migrations, as per this article:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/ef/core/miscellaneous/cli/dotnet

Installing them enabled me to finish customizing security for the CRM app.