Radzen app gets blank after trying to choose "Export" event type

Hi,

I have a simular issue when I try to choose “Export” as I had in this issue: Radzen app gets blank after trying to choose a GET method

[2018-09-24 10:45:05.052] [error] TypeError: Cannot read property ‘find’ of undefined
at file:///C:/Program%20Files/Radzen/resources/app.asar/static/renderer.js:1:86600
at file:///C:/Program%20Files/Radzen/resources/app.asar/static/renderer.js:1:50181
at Qr (file:///C:/Program%20Files/Radzen/resources/app.asar/static/renderer.js:1:21760)
at Vu (file:///C:/Program%20Files/Radzen/resources/app.asar/static/renderer.js:1:50153)
at file:///C:/Program%20Files/Radzen/resources/app.asar/static/renderer.js:1:86536
at file:///C:/Program%20Files/Radzen/resources/app.asar/static/renderer.js:1:20588
at file:///C:/Program%20Files/Radzen/resources/app.asar/static/renderer.js:1:27278
at pr (file:///C:/Program%20Files/Radzen/resources/app.asar/static/renderer.js:1:17849)
at file:///C:/Program%20Files/Radzen/resources/app.asar/static/renderer.js:1:27083
at Rr (file:///C:/Program%20Files/Radzen/resources/app.asar/static/renderer.js:1:20560)

Maybe you find the solution as quick as the last time.

Thank you in advance, Markus

Hi Markus,

Indeed similar issue, thank you very much for your report! The bug will be fixed immediately and Radzen 2.5.4 will be released later today.

Best Regards,
Vladimir

Hi Markus,

The new version is out!

Best Regards,
Vladimir

Hi Vladimir,

I downloaded the newest version. Now I can select “Export”, but unfortunately the “select operation” dropdown has no results. When I change the type to “invoke data source method”, I can see all my API calls.

Can you please have again a look on it?

Thank you in advance, Markus

And I have no line for any exception in the log for that.

Hi @YnotBetter,

Are those data source methods created from a database data source? Export is supported only for data sources created by exposing a database such as MSSQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL.

Ahh…ok. I have an .NET Core API between my SQL DB and the Radzen app.

Thanks for the quick response!

Indeed in this case export will not be available. Radzen generates the code which does the exporting as a part of the OData controllers. When you use your own API those controllers are bypassed.