Radzen app gets blank after trying to choose a GET method

Dear Radzen dev team,

I have issues in all my projects with the latest Radzen version.

When I handle an event and try to invoke a data source method, the application gets blank without any error when I try to choose a GET method. But not in every case.

Example: I have a data grid. In the page load event, I invoke a GET method and I can see the data. Then I manipulate the data, e.g. via a button or whatever where I use a POST method. Then, I want to reload the data by invoking the same GET method. Right with selecting the method name in the dialog, the applications is still black without any content.
In the log, I find the following message right after the crash:
[2018-09-17 14:07:22.981] [error] TypeError: Cannot read property ‘filter’ of undefined
at t.value (file:///C:/Program%20Files/Radzen/resources/app.asar/static/renderer.js:17:2546060)
at u (file:///C:/Program%20Files/Radzen/resources/app.asar/static/renderer.js:25:30540)
at beginWork (file:///C:/Program%20Files/Radzen/resources/app.asar/static/renderer.js:25:32258)
at o (file:///C:/Program%20Files/Radzen/resources/app.asar/static/renderer.js:25:44379)
at i (file:///C:/Program%20Files/Radzen/resources/app.asar/static/renderer.js:25:44700)
at c (file:///C:/Program%20Files/Radzen/resources/app.asar/static/renderer.js:25:44938)
at M (file:///C:/Program%20Files/Radzen/resources/app.asar/static/renderer.js:25:48481)
at j (file:///C:/Program%20Files/Radzen/resources/app.asar/static/renderer.js:25:48218)
at f (file:///C:/Program%20Files/Radzen/resources/app.asar/static/renderer.js:25:47346)
at d (file:///C:/Program%20Files/Radzen/resources/app.asar/static/renderer.js:25:46736)

This works in the past. It happens also when I open the dialog of an existing handler and choose the method I had before.

Thank you upfront for investigating, Markus

Adding some information: I can select all POST or PUT methods. Only GET methods result in a crash.

Hi Markus,

It seems that in your case operation parameters are null. We will fix this immediately and the fix will be part of our upcoming release later today.

Best Regards,
Vladimir

Hi Vladimir,

you are right. I do not have any parameters in the cases that doesn’t work. When I add a foo parameter, it works. But in this case I would need to change my whole API.

Thank you for your quick response!

Cheers, Markus

Hi Markus,

The new version is out! It will be downloaded automatically on next Radzen start.

Best Regards,
Vladimir

This is awesome: 2h from posting a bug until releasing a new version with a fix. And a very well communication in the meantime.

Thank you very much! It works!!!

1 Like