Radzen, Angular, Request.Path used instead Response.Redirect() when redirecting to index in case of 404 error in multi culture app

Hello, there is a problem with
Request.Path used instead Response.Redirect() when redirecting to index in case of 404 error in multi culture app.

When i run the app, they do it without any problem, but when i want to deploy the app in zip format, the app crash and do not run - only 404 in browser as response.
I tested this deploy in IIS and with the >dotnet server.dll< (server.exe also) and have the same problem.
I got 2 workarounds
1 - revome the multi culture in the app using version 2.62.7- 2021-09-16
then of course causing various issues in date and time formating

2 - rolling back to version - 2.62.4- 2021-08-30
with this version the same source code runs and deploys flawlesly.

I want to know, please, if there are one other solution to update de app to the current version and keep all my code running, or, if this is a bug and we need one another update to fix it.

Hi @GiovanyGomes,

Not sure why it’s not working for you, try to clear your browser cache. You can always downgrade to the previous version or add the Startup.cs to application ignore list and use Response.Redirect() instead.

1 Like

i did clear the cache, but it not solved the problem, I will try the ignore list solution, thanks.

Changes i made:

Testing Run app and deploy and running local "server.exe".

The solution works very well, i will implement it here right now, thank you for helping me.

kind regards