Page new option like radzen studio?

It would be great if you could take from radzen studio, to implement in radzen blazor studio, the page new wizard, it is not there to create a quick calendar... nor is it to select a table and take what you want to reference to create master/detail.

Page new wizard radzen studio

While there is no page template for Scheduler in Radzen Blazor Studio everything else is available:

1 Like

@enchev The Calendar thing is perhaps the "least" thing... but the other thing was great, the fact that you could configure access, include and child data in the wizard instance. This is confusing in blazo studio, since sometimes I want to have details of several tables, the include and child data as I said.

Please see the little gif I sent so you can understand what I'm talking about...

Radzen vs radzen blazor

Maybe you need to check again the new page wizard in Radzen Blazor Studio for hierarchy and master/detail. Specifying child data is a must and you can choose exactly which child tables should be used. Moreover you can apply the template for all relationships which is not possible in Radzen IDE.

1 Like

Thank you very much for your quick response as always!