Multi-tenant

Check my previous reply.

in fact this was a fresh db with the one project. no other tables.

but, just to make sure I start again

fresh db. 1 table with TenantId col.
select MT and run.

same result...no seed data for tenant tables is populating.

using Blazor WASM if that helps.

Here is the code from your app that seeds the tenantsadmin acount:

1 Like

I have it working now

Works perfectly. Thanks for the quick response!

This works great!

I don't think so, but is there a way for a tenant account to be able to add users for only their tenant?

Maybe a built in role that can be controlled by the tenant admin?

1--Tenant Admin creates new tenant
2--Tenant Admin creates new user for the new tenant
3--Tenant Admin gives the new user for the new tenant the proposed built in role that allows them to add users, the built in role shows as an option, just like any other role.
4--A tenant user with the ability to create users could create a user and give them the built in role so they could also create new users for the tenant.

I think this is a good idea/enhancement? What do you think @vlafratta and/or @ccre-support?

Along the same lines, it would be incredible to extend the functionality to CRUD page generation.

As it sits, we could add TenantId to our desired table and update CRUD methods? TenantId has to be available everywhere?

I think you need to look again. try adding 2 tenant - you will see you can switch between them when logged in as teantsadmin account.

I am locking this thread as it digressed from the original topic. Please start new threads for multi-tenancy related questions.

2 Likes