Missing ID error on duplication of edit screen

hey guys, i'm finding when i duplicate an edit screen and run the project, i'm getting a missing ID error
"error CS0103: The name 'Id' does not exist in the current context"

history of the change is as follows;

1. create DB
  2. create CRUD pages
  3. in the background partial code of pre-create i generate a GUID, a date time, a random display ID and set them as database values
  4. delete the ID field from the add screen / edit screen as i don't want to display a GUID, etc.
  5. run the application
  6. all works well
  7. create duplicate of the ADD page.... all works well
  8. create a duplicate of the EDIT page and the above error turns up on the newly created Copy of Edit page

it might be as trivial as adding an ID somewhere to resolve, but i would have thought duplicate page would have literally duplicated the page with zero errors.

this appears to only impact the EDIT page

Hi,
You will need to debug the application in visual studio to resolve the error.

VS has errored on the following generated code with the variable name "Id" being the culprit

protected async System.Threading.Tasks.Task Load()
        {
            var tmrRadzenGetDocByIdResult = await TmrRadzen.GetDocById(id:Id);
            doc = tmrRadzenGetDocByIdResult;

looking further at the generated code for both screens (original working and failing copy)
the original working includes a parameter reference

[Parameter]
        public dynamic Id { get; set; }
        protected RadzenDataGrid<TmrGovernance.Models.TmrRadzen.DocsAccessLog> datagrid0;
        protected RadzenDataGrid<TmrGovernance.Models.TmrRadzen.DocsSubscriptionUser> datagrid1;
        protected RadzenDataGrid<TmrGovernance.Models.TmrRadzen.DocsItemsExemption> datagrid2;
        protected RadzenDataGrid<TmrGovernance.Models.TmrRadzen.DocsKnowledgeTransfer> datagrid3;
        protected RadzenDataGrid<TmrGovernance.Models.TmrRadzen.DocsRelatedChildArtifact> datagrid4;
        protected RadzenDataGrid<TmrGovernance.Models.TmrRadzen.DocsDelegatedAuthority> datagrid5;
        protected RadzenDataGrid<TmrGovernance.Models.TmrRadzen.DocsItem> datagrid6;
        protected RadzenDataGrid<TmrGovernance.Models.TmrRadzen.DocsReview> datagrid7;

TmrGovernance.Models.TmrRadzen.Doc _doc;
        protected TmrGovernance.Models.TmrRadzen.Doc doc

while the failing copy does not include the parameter, also noting it's injecting a bunch of stuff which is a parameter in the original (working) page

[Inject]
        protected TmrRadzenService TmrRadzen { get; set; }
        protected RadzenDataGrid<TmrGovernance.Models.TmrRadzen.DocsAccessLog> datagrid0;
        protected RadzenDataGrid<TmrGovernance.Models.TmrRadzen.DocsSubscriptionUser> datagrid1;
        protected RadzenDataGrid<TmrGovernance.Models.TmrRadzen.DocsItemsExemption> datagrid2;
        protected RadzenDataGrid<TmrGovernance.Models.TmrRadzen.DocsKnowledgeTransfer> datagrid3;
        protected RadzenDataGrid<TmrGovernance.Models.TmrRadzen.DocsRelatedChildArtifact> datagrid4;
        protected RadzenDataGrid<TmrGovernance.Models.TmrRadzen.DocsDelegatedAuthority> datagrid5;
        protected RadzenDataGrid<TmrGovernance.Models.TmrRadzen.DocsItem> datagrid6;
        protected RadzenDataGrid<TmrGovernance.Models.TmrRadzen.DocsReview> datagrid7;

simply adding the ID parameter to the copy page solved the build problem, but to me the duplicate page appears to have some funny re-purpose / recycle code rather than duplicate and re-name which is what i expect.

so having thought about it, rather than muck with it, i think it's easier to simply create a new CRUD page with a new name and re-do the UI work.

this way i have consistent code underneath which doesn't have any variation or weirdness going on.