Missing enum definitions when using Swagger

I have tried to use https://api.staffology.co.uk/swagger/v1/swagger.json to import into my project.

Having done so the system shows a few hundred errors, the enum's defined are not imported.

Am I missing a step to make this work correctly.

Thanks

Regards

Peter

Hi @PeterS,

Indeed enums are not supported. We will do our best to provide this in our next update before the end of the week.

Thanks Vladimir, I shall forward to looking at this in a few days.

Regards

Peter

Hi @PeterS,

We will need more time to test our improvement and we will release it Monday next week.

OK Valdimir, thanks for keeping me updated. I look forward to giving it a test myself.

I am actually on holiday next week but will probably give it a test as soon as you release. I am planning to use it the week after.

Regards

Peter

Vladimir, thanks for adding Enum support for Swagger. I have just had a quick look and all compiles fine.

I will giving it a sterner test when back in the office next week.

Regards

Peter

Vladimir

I have tried to access the data using the Swagger driver but unfortunately the attached error appears when trying to access the first enum value.
Screenshot 2022-05-11 145546

Any help will be appreciated.

Regards

Peter

Unfortunately I'm unable to test this since I'm not authorized. I've tried the same method with some random data as parameters:

OK Vladimir, I've got around the issue by replacing the enums with strings. This is not an issue to me as I am simply getting a record amending slightly then posting back. The problem appears to be how the enums are setup. I will investigate this myself (as I am planning to use extensively in the future) and let you know if I find a solution.

Thanks again for your help.

Peter