Migrating from Radzen.Blazor 2.x to 3.x

Hi there.
Has just started working with Radzen components in VS 2019 but after the migration to 3.x the CSS styling is lost.

The changes recommended for the CSS, where do i apply them? I had not added any custom styling.

• .ui- is now .rz-
  • .pi is now .rzi also .pi- is .rzi-
    etc...
    How can I located the CSS?
    RS

If you haven't used any custom styling you just need to include the theme CSS as always (listed in the getting started instructions). Also make sure to clear your browser cache.

Korchev, Thank you for your reply
i had it all running until i upgraded. When i downgrade to 2.9 or lower the styles all work.

i have added the following code...

seems the file cannot be found. There is a squiggly line under the following code.

Thanks
RB

You are still using older files. Check your browser caching. Also the squiggly line appears for the blazor.webassembly.js file - this means the problem isn't related to Radzen.

I am closing this thread now as I believe all known issues have been addressed.

To sum it up:

1. If you have applied any customizations check my first post to apply the changes manually to your customizations.
  2. If you are using a custom Radzen theme - go to the application settings in Radzen and save them. This will update your custom theme.
  3. If you experience problems after upgrade - clear your browser cache and or try incognito mode. Browsers sometimes cache the CSS file too aggressively and continue serving the old copy.