Latest Build of Radzen break Images in Lookuppoppups

The more recent version radzen generate the following the error message while on previous versions it just worked.

: 'rz-image' is not a known element:

1. If 'rz-image' is an Angular component, then verify that it is part of this module.
  2. If 'rz-image' is a Web Component then add 'CUSTOM_ELEMENTS_SCHEMA' to the '@NgModule.schemas' of this component to suppress this message. (" title="Image">

[ERROR ->]<rz-image #image0 [path]="data?.Image">

Hey @Stan_Marko,

This error is not related to the Radzen version in my opinion. You can download the previous version from our changelog to check it:
https://www.radzen.com/documentation/changelog/

Any other ideas that could cause the issue? The only other difference between the two projects is that the first AD authenticated and the other is Windows Authentication. (The AD authenticated version compiles successfully while the Windows authentication version breaks when I add the Image column) Both are angular C# .net5 projects

My only other may be that project itself is corrupted?

ng-cli:
ERROR in : Can't bind to 'path' since it isn't a known property of 'rz-image'.

1. If 'rz-image' is an Angular component and it has 'path' input, then verify that it is part of this module.
  2. If 'rz-image' is a Web Component then add 'CUSTOM_ELEMENTS_SCHEMA' to the '@NgModule.schemas' of this component to suppress this message.
  3. To allow any property add 'NO_ERRORS_SCHEMA' to the '@NgModule.schemas' of this component. ("
    <rz-image #image0 [ERROR ->][path]="data?.Image" [style]="{'height': '35px', 'width': '35px'}">

")
    : 'rz-image' is not a known element:
  4. If 'rz-image' is an Angular component, then verify that it is part of this module.
  5. If 'rz-image' is a Web Component then add 'CUSTOM_ELEMENTS_SCHEMA' to the '@NgModule.schemas' of this component to suppress this message. ("ge" width="50">

[ERROR ->]<rz-image #image0 [path]="data?.Image" [style]="{'height': '35px', 'width': '35px'}">
    <")

ng-cli: Build failed

If you have Radzen subscription you can send us your application at info@radzen.com to check it locally.

Email sent, you should be receiving it shortly.

Thank-you,

We’ve not received anything so far.

I sent it twice, the second time i renamed the .zip to .change2zip

I replied to your message. We will need more info about your license.