Iya Elepo App Part 1

In this tutorial I begin to implement a Server Side Blazor app based on .net 6 for an hypothetical petroleum products sales firm. Starter database and starter RADZEN Server Side Blazor app is implemented in this video.

Source code and database files for this tutorial can be found at benjaminsqlserver/IyaElepoAppLessonOne (github.com)

1 Like

Iya Elepo App Part 2

In this video, I demonstrate how to accept configure controls that are used to process images in RADZEN.

I also show you how to finetune the validation controls generated by RADZEN.

I show you how to configure security using aspnet tables. I also show you how to create application roles.

Source code and database files can be found at GitHub - benjaminsqlserver/IyaElepoAppLessonTwo

Iya Elepo App Part 3 (Enforcing Custom Business Rules In RADZEN SERVER SIDE BLAZOR Using C#)

In this video, I show you how to implement custom business rules in a RADZEN BLAZOR Page by using Visual Studio 2022 and RADZEN.

Source code and database files can be pulled from benjaminsqlserver/IyaElepoAppLessonThree (github.com)

Iya Elepo App Part 4 (Extending Aspnet Users Table without using Migrations)

In this video, I show you how to extend aspnet users table without using migrations.

Souce code and database files can be downloaded from benjaminsqlserver/IyaElepoAppLessonFour (github.com)

Iya Elepo App Part 5

In this video,I improve the process of creating a new application user from the add customer screen by replacing the hardcoded value from the last tutorial with the one received from the user interface.

Source code and database files can be pulled from benjaminsqlserver/IyaElepoAppLessonFive (github.com)

Iya Elepo App Part 6

In this video, I conclude the customization of add customer page and I customize the edit customer page.

Source code and database files can be found at benjaminsqlserver/IyaElepoAppLessonSix (github.com)