Issue with Splitter Control

Hi,

I just wanted to try the splitter control but I have a little problem with it:

First, I created an new page using the "DataGrid with Form" wizard. This creates a datagrid with the records to select on the left side and a form for the actual data editing on the right side.

Now, I thought it would be nice if I could resize these two sections at runtime and added a splitter control. The first thing I noticed is, that there is no way to drag&drop controls into the panes of the splitter (I created two panes btw.). So what I did is select the card with the datagrid, clicked "cut" and then went into the template of the left pane on the splitter and clicked "paste". This gives me the error:
"The type or namespace name 'IReadOnlyRadzenDictionary<,>' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)"

Then I cut out the card with the form and pasted this into the other pane of the splitter (no errors here!).

However, when I try to run the application, I get a compile error that in the razor.designer.cs file of this page the name "grid0" is missing. The strange thing is that I do not have a control named "grid0" anyway since the datagrid is called "datagrid0".

Any ideas what could have gone wrong here?

Thanks for your help!

Best regards,

Joe