Internationalization combobox does not appear

Hi,
Added two cultures (italian and english), italian as default, translated one italian resx, Run server, combobox on the top right does not appear.
Thanks

Just tried the same and worked normally on my end:

Any ignored files in your app?

Hi Enchev,
no ignored files. I created from scratch the solution, and created a master detail set of forms. The only thing of strange I did is to rename them placing Add and Edit at the end of the name.

Hi Im having the same problem , internationalization enabled but no combobox.
I have also enabled the Security feature, i dont know if that would be an issue.

If it can help , now i can see the DropDown but everytime i try to run the app this error appears from that said dropdown.

Edit: Dropdown disappeared by just opening the project again.

Hi,
I have just encountered a similar problem when adding internationalization to an older .NET 5 Blazor Server app. The resx files appear, and startup.cs is updated but no drop-down is created in the Main layout.
For completeness (and laziness) what is the code behind the drop-down please?

I created a new app and copied the code from there. This seems to be working in NET 6 in a brand new app. That's probably the way tp go.

Hi @simon,

How many cultures you’ve added to your app? The culture picker will be created only if there are at least two. Make sure also that your MainLayout is not added to ignore list.

I added English-US, Spanish, and French. The MainLayout files were not in the ignore list. Here is the MainLayout header...

<RadzenHeader >
  <ChildContent>
    <div class="row justify-content-start align-items-center" style="display: flex; height: 4rem; text-align: left">
      <div class="col-6 d-flex align-items-center col-xl-6" style="display: flex">
        <RadzenSidebarToggle Click="@SidebarToggle0Click">
        </RadzenSidebarToggle>
        <RadzenImage Path="@brandLogo" style="display: block; height: 30px">
        </RadzenImage>
        <RadzenLabel style="padding-bottom: 3px; padding-left: 3px; padding-right: 3px; padding-top: 3px" Text="@($"{(ThisSession.ExtendedRole == "" ? "DPM Network Music Distribution" : "DPM Network Music " + ThisSession.ExtendedRole )}")">
        </RadzenLabel>
      </div>
      <div class="col-6 text-right col-xl-6 align-items-center d-flex justify-content-end" style="float: none; vertical-align: baseline">
        <RadzenIcon Icon="notification_important" style="color: rgb(187, 134, 252)" Visible="@(ThisSession.Notify == "true" ? true:false)">
        </RadzenIcon>
        <RadzenButton style="background-color: transparent; color: rgb(187, 134, 252); margin-top: 0.5rem" Text="@(ThisSession.NotifyCnt != "0" ? ThisSession.NotifyCnt+" Notifications": "Notifications")" Click="@Button0Click">
        </RadzenButton>
        <RadzenProfileMenu style="display: block; float: right" Visible="@(Security.IsAuthenticated())" Click="@Profilemenu0Click">
          <ChildContent>
            <RadzenProfileMenuItem Icon="swap_horiz" Path="switch-roles" Target="_self" Text="Switch Role" Visible="@Security.IsInRole(new string[]{"Authenticated"})">
            </RadzenProfileMenuItem>
            <RadzenProfileMenuItem Icon="settings" Path="profile" Text="Profile" Visible="@Security.IsInRole(new string[]{"Authenticated"})">
            </RadzenProfileMenuItem>
            <RadzenProfileMenuItem Icon="person" Path="application-users" Text="Users" Visible="@Security.IsInRole(new string[]{"administrator"})">
            </RadzenProfileMenuItem>
            <RadzenProfileMenuItem Icon="security" Path="application-roles" Text="Roles" Visible="@Security.IsInRole(new string[]{"administrator"})">
            </RadzenProfileMenuItem>
            <RadzenProfileMenuItem Icon="power_settings_new" Text="Logout" Value="Logout">
            </RadzenProfileMenuItem>
          </ChildContent>
          <Template>
            <RadzenLabel  Text="@($"{(Security.User.FirstName)}")">
            </RadzenLabel>
            <RadzenLabel  Text="@($"{(Security.User.LastName)}")">
            </RadzenLabel>
            <RadzenLabel  Text="@($"{(ThisSession.ClientId)}")">
            </RadzenLabel>
            <RadzenImage Path="@(Security.User.Picture)" style="border-radius: 16px; height: 32px; width: 32px">
            </RadzenImage>
          </Template>
        </RadzenProfileMenu>
      </div>
    </div>
  </ChildContent>
</RadzenHeader>

Here is how it looks usually for such setup:

Thanks @enchev. This should help anyone else who comes across the issue.
Like I added earlier, I had managed to replicate the correct code by building a new app.