Infer Schema from DB and Creating CRUD Pages not creating for all tables

I'm connecting to a SQL Database which has a few tables, I want to automatically create CRUD pages but although I can see all the tables under Entities, I don;'t get the option to create CRUD pages for one of the tables. This worked previously but I have modified the table and added additional columns and now I don't have the ability to create CRUD for that table. If I manually attempt to create CRUD by adding a new page then it will give me a View only page and no Add/Edit/Delete pages for that table. I've added the table create script below.

CREATE TABLE [dbo].[SqlUsers](
[Id] [int] IDENTITY(1,1) NOT NULL,
[AccountName] nvarchar NOT NULL,
[SqlDatabaseId] [int] NOT NULL,
[SqlServerId] [int] NOT NULL,
[DaysUntilExpiration] [int] NOT NULL,
[LastPasswordSet] datetime2 NOT NULL,
[LastScan] datetime2 NOT NULL,
[Meta] nvarchar NULL,
[PasswordHasExpired] [bit] NOT NULL,
[PasswordIsLocked] [bit] NOT NULL,
[Disabled] [bit] NOT NULL,
[DisabledReason] nvarchar NULL
) ON [PRIMARY] TEXTIMAGE_ON [PRIMARY]
GO

ALTER TABLE [dbo].[SqlUsers] ADD DEFAULT ((0)) FOR [DaysUntilExpiration]
GO

ALTER TABLE [dbo].[SqlUsers] ADD DEFAULT ('0001-01-01T00:00:00.0000000') FOR [LastPasswordSet]
GO

ALTER TABLE [dbo].[SqlUsers] ADD DEFAULT ('0001-01-01T00:00:00.0000000') FOR [LastScan]
GO

ALTER TABLE [dbo].[SqlUsers] ADD DEFAULT (CONVERT([bit],(0))) FOR [PasswordHasExpired]
GO

ALTER TABLE [dbo].[SqlUsers] ADD DEFAULT (CONVERT([bit],(0))) FOR [PasswordIsLocked]
GO

ALTER TABLE [dbo].[SqlUsers] ADD DEFAULT (CONVERT([bit],(0))) FOR [Disabled]
GO

ALTER TABLE [dbo].[SqlUsers] WITH CHECK ADD CONSTRAINT [FK_SqlUsers_SqlDatabases_SqlDatabaseId] FOREIGN KEY([SqlDatabaseId])
REFERENCES [dbo].[SqlDatabases] ([Id])
ON DELETE CASCADE
GO

ALTER TABLE [dbo].[SqlUsers] CHECK CONSTRAINT [FK_SqlUsers_SqlDatabases_SqlDatabaseId]
GO

ALTER TABLE [dbo].[SqlUsers] WITH CHECK ADD CONSTRAINT [FK_SqlUsers_SqlServers_SqlServerId] FOREIGN KEY([SqlServerId])
REFERENCES [dbo].[SqlServers] ([Id])
ON DELETE CASCADE
GO

ALTER TABLE [dbo].[SqlUsers] CHECK CONSTRAINT [FK_SqlUsers_SqlServers_SqlServerId]
GO

There is no primary key defined for this table

Thanks you, I must have dropped that at some stage as it was working...DB was created through EFCore codefirst so I know the key was there :slight_smile: I'll give it a go now and if you don't hear from me then it worked.