How to bind a dynamic variable?

Below is a snippet of the code where a foreach loop creates the different columns. Every loop is basically a field in the row. How can I dynamically set these columns like row.col in @bind-value?

@foreach (var col in Columns)
            {
                <RadzenDataGridColumn TItem="object" Property="@col" Title="@col" Width="100%">
                    <Template Context="row">
                        @row
                    </Template>
                    <EditTemplate Context="row">
                        <RadzenDatePicker @bind-Value="row" Style="width:100%" />
                    </EditTemplate>
                </RadzenDataGridColumn>

}

Hi @tomk,

What does "dynamically set these columns" mean? What is col?

You may find the dynamic data example useful.

Thank you that is a good example!

I have a similar question I want to pass to a radzen numeric a @bind-value that is dynamic for example I have the following code:

<div class="row mb-3">
            <div class="col-md-4 align-items-center d-flex">
                <RadzenLabel Text="Servicios Publicos AGUA"/>
            </div>
            <div class="col-md-8 d-flex mb-2">
                <RadzenNumeric @bind-Value="CreditApplication.OutflowAux.PublicServiceWater" Format="$ #,##0.00" ShowUpDown="false" class="w-100" Name="PublicServiceWater"/>
                <RadzenNumericRangeValidator Component="PublicServiceWater" class="rz-messages-error rz-message-popup newInputValidation mt-4" Min="1" Text="El valor debe ser mayor a $1" Popup="true"/>
            </div>
        </div>

As you can see almost everything is the same I want to place the values that change in a dictionary and according to the key that change but create a class as follows

public class OutflowData
{
public string Description { get; set; }

public string BindValue { get; set; }

public string Name { get; set; }
}

and when I put the @bind-value in the radzen numeric component it doesn't take it, so how do I pass a @bind-value that is dynamic?

@korchev Could you help me please?