Grid hierarchy with same data source

Hi,

I have what I thought was a simple requirement, to use the hierarchical grid to display further details of the same object, but I have been unable to get this to work. So basically having the template using the same data-source as the main grid it's inside; but this just gives an error.

To customise the radzen hierachy example so some of the order properties would be inline (instead of the orderDetail):-

<RadzenDataGrid @ref="grid" AllowFiltering="true" AllowPaging="true" PageSize="3" AllowSorting="true" RowRender="@RowRender" ExpandMode="DataGridExpandMode.Single"
			Data="@orders" TItem="Order">
	<Template Context="order">
		<RadzenCard Style="margin-bottom:20px">
			<RadzenDataGrid AllowFiltering="true" AllowPaging="true" AllowSorting="true" Data="@orders" TItem="OrderDetail">
				<Columns>
					<RadzenDataGridColumn TItem="Order" Property="OrderDate" Title="Order Date" FormatString="{0:d}" Width="140px" />
					<RadzenDataGridColumn TItem="Order" Property="RequiredDate" Title="Required Date" FormatString="{0:d}" Width="140px" />
					<RadzenDataGridColumn TItem="Order" Property="ShippedDate" Title="Shipped Date" FormatString="{0:d}" Width="140px" />
					<RadzenDataGridColumn TItem="Order" Property="ShipName" Title="Ship Name" />
					<RadzenDataGridColumn TItem="Order" Property="ShipCountry" Title="Ship Country" />
				</Columns>
			</RadzenDataGrid>
		</RadzenCard>
	</Template>
	<Columns>
		<RadzenDataGridColumn TItem="Order" Property="OrderID" Title="Order ID" Width="120px" />
		<RadzenDataGridColumn TItem="Order" Property="Customer.CompanyName" Title="Customer" Width="200px" />
		<RadzenDataGridColumn TItem="Order" Property="Employee.LastName" Title="Employee" Width="200px">
			<Template Context="order">
				< RadzenImage Path="@order.Employee?.Photo" style="width: 32px; height: 32px; border-radius: 16px; margin-right: 6px;" />
				@order.Employee?.FirstName @order.Employee?.LastName
			</Template>
		</RadzenDataGridColumn>
	</Columns>
</RadzenDataGrid>

Is there a way to do this?

Not sure what the error is. Please check also this forum FAQ for reference on how to format your code.

have you tried this?

<RadzenDataGrid @ref="_gridDetail" Data="@order.OrderDetails"  TItem="OrderDetail" >

That's how it was in the example, I wanted the order itself to show more detail.

Anyway, I resolved the error and it works, I sent a message asking for the topic to be removed, issue was with me!