Grid expanded view in Blazor

I have an event viewer created with the Radzen Grid. I sort the data with new queries based on column data. Message data is truncated to save on space and keep to one line, but can be expanded to display the entire message with many lines of text.

Sometimes the expanded row will get pushed out of view and is difficult to locate again. Is there a way of keeping the expanded row in view?

Hi @Odavis,

I am afraid it is not clear what you are trying to achieve. Check the forum FAQ for tips how to improve your question.

I am trying to keep the expanded row in view when the grid is reloaded/updated. Thanks.

What does "in view" mean? What resets the "view"?

In view means what is being displayed in the grid and currently viewable on the screen. If 1500 records are in the grid, you slide a record in to view and then expand it. If you filter some of the 1500 records to some other number like 800. The view changes and the expanded row sometimes goes out of view.

With desktop software, most grids support scrolling to a record number and highlighting it through code. Keeping it in view.

I see what you mean. I am afraid the Radzen Blazor DataGrid does not support the requested feature.

I had to ask. Thanks.