Global Properties in Templates?

One more question on this... it's working great but there's a delay in the refresh. I see other references to an isLoading() property that can be set - but I don't see that for Blazor. Is there a way to do some sort of notification or overlay or something while the datagrid is refreshing?

Indeed there is no such feature for Blazor, just for Angular. The only option I can offer you is to hide/show the DataGrid component and for example a progress bar in indeterminate mode on asynchronous operations.

I was catching up this topic but I don't understand how you both managed to get through the Globals compilation error. I've followed those steps and I get the error you got in the past

What am I missing?

Note: This is a DropDown Change Event

@ToddB can you please show your example?

Thanks in advance

So, I haven't touched Radzen in many weeks now - still love using it, just been on other projects - so I don't know if they ever fixed this, but there was some sort of bug where it would start giving me the globals error you pasted - but if I went in and edited either the template or the page - don't recall which - literally don't change a thing, just open it and hit save, then it rewires whatever it needs in the background and the error goes away. This happened to me like 20 times after working on things - and the simple fix was just open the template (I think it was the template) and then close it again and it would then compile.

I'm a terrible developer - very amateur - so I'm not sure what you're asking for me to show an example of - but happy to help if you tell me what you're looking for - do you want the Visual Studio code part or the screenshots within Radzen of the events?

This is the change event I have on the dropdown that's embedded in my template:

Then on the pages that I want to react, I just have this:

I think that's really all there is to this

@ToddB I managed to do that but on Visual Studio the global property has Globals.(name of property) and it says it doesn't belong to a context. I don't know how to resolve the Globals

The Globals service is injected in every page that uses it by Radzen:

[Inject]
protected GlobalsService Globals { get; set; }

That's all there is. I am closing this thread as there isn't much to add to that.