The first request for data from MsGraph never completes. Subsequent requests complete as expected.
Hello Radzen Team,
I have MsGraph as a data source using Azure AD authorization
here is what I see.
- the response to the first request to MsGraph for data is a 401 Unauthorized response with redirect to authentication uri. as expected.
- auth service will then initiate authorization, requesting an ID_Token. whereby an ID_Token is received and saved. but the process ends there. the request for data is not resent.
- The response to a second request is also a 401 Unauthorized response with redirect to authentication uri.
- auth service will then initiate authorization, requesting an Access Token. whereby an Access Token is received and saved.
- the request is then resent and the requested data is received successfully
By the way this is not limited to MsGraph. I see the same behavior with my custom API which also uses Azure AD Authentication.
We are able to workaround this by modifying the Auth service and including Access Token in the initial authorization request. but I'm not sure if this is the right solution and I would prefer not having to add the auth service to the code generation ignore list.
thanks for you help,