Error when creating ZIP for deployment: Property does not exist on type

Hello,

I try to create ZIP file for deploy
But I get some errors while creating the ZIP file:

ng-cli:
ERROR in src\app\add-fertigungsauftraege-positionen\add-fertigungsauftraege-positionen.component.html(11,215): : Property 'getByFertigungsauftraegesResult' does not exist on type 'AddFertigungsauftraegePositionenComponent'.
src\app\add-fertigungsauftraege-positionen\add-fertigungsauftraege-positionen.component.html(11,340): : Property 'getByFertigungsauftraegesResult' does not exist on type 'AddFertigungsauftraegePositionenComponent'.
src\app\add-fertigungsauftraege-positionen\add-fertigungsauftraege-positionen.component.html(23,202): : Property 'getByMitarbeiterstammsResult' does not exist on type 'AddFertigungsauftraegePositionenComponent'. Did you mean 'getMitarbeiterstammsResult'?
src\app\add-fertigungsauftraege-positionen\add-fertigungsauftraege-positionen.component.html(23,314): : Property 'getByMitarbeiterstammsResult' does not exist on type 'AddFertigungsauftraegePositionenComponent'. Did you mean 'getMitarbeiterstammsResult'?
src\app\add-fertigungsauftraege-positionen\add-fertigungsauftraege-positionen.component.html(11,340): : Property 'getByFertigungsauftraegesResult' does not exist on type 'AddFertigungsauftraegePositionenComponent'.
src\app\add-fertigungsauftraege-positionen\add-fertigungsauftraege-positionen.component.html(23,314): : Property 'getByMitarbeiterstammsResult' does not exist on type 'AddFertigungsauftraegePositionenComponent'. Did you mean 'getMitarbeiterstammsResult'?
src\app\add-fertigungsauftraege\add-fertigungsauftraege.component.html(7,297): : Property 'getByArtikelstammsResult' does not exist on type 'AddFertigungsauftraegeComponent'. Did you mean 'getArtikelstammsResult'?
src\app\add-fertigungsauftraege\add-fertigungsauftraege.component.html(23,278): : Property 'getByKundenstammsResult' does not exist on type 'AddFertigungsauftraegeComponent'. Did you mean 'getKundenstammsResult'?

I have deleted client directory, did "infer schema" ... but the error still appears

Hi @Heinz,

Can you check the add-fertigungsauftraege-positionen page using Radzen where getByFertigungsauftraegesResult is used?

Best Regards,
Vladimir

I find "getByFertigungsauftraegesResult " in the first dropdown field in the add-page:

It should be populated in Page Load. Can you check it?

In the the PageLoad Event I see no "getByFertigungsauftraegesResult"
PageLoad looks like this:

Is this page modified somehow? If not can you delete the page in Radzen and generated it again?

The page is not modified.... and when I try to delete the page I get an error:
Cannot find page with path :

But in page „Fertigungsauftrage Positionens“ there is an add-event (in the grid on that page) that opens dialog with path "Add Fertigungsauftraege Positionen" :

You need to regenerate the page after delete.

I am having this same problem, but I didn't want to regenerate the page because I assumed that I would have to redo all the customizations I might have made. For instance: field labels.

Is this the case? Am I better off just correcting the property names manually?

I've delete 2 pages
add-fertigungsauftraege-positionen
add-fertigungsauftraege

and I have deleted "client" directory.... and did "infer schema"

But still I get errors when creating ZIP

> ng-cli:
> ERROR in src\app\add-fertigungsauftraege-positionen\add-fertigungsauftraege-positionen.component.html(5,332): : Property 'getByFertigungsauftraegesResult' does not exist on type 'AddFertigungsauftraegePositionenComponent'.
> src\app\add-fertigungsauftraege-positionen\add-fertigungsauftraege-positionen.component.html(7,306): : Property 'getByMitarbeiterstammsResult' does not exist on type 'AddFertigungsauftraegePositionenComponent'. Did you mean 'getMitarbeiterstammsResult'?
> src\app\add-fertigungsauftraege-positionen\add-fertigungsauftraege-positionen.component.html(15,298): : Property 'getByArtikelstammsResult' does not exist on type 'AddFertigungsauftraegePositionenComponent'. Did you mean 'getArtikelstammsResult'?
> src\app\add-fertigungsauftraege\add-fertigungsauftraege.component.html(7,297): : Property 'getByArtikelstammsResult' does not exist on type 'AddFertigungsauftraegeComponent'. Did you mean 'getArtikelstammsResult'?
> src\app\add-fertigungsauftraege\add-fertigungsauftraege.component.html(23,278): : Property 'getByKundenstammsResult' does not exist on type 'AddFertigungsauftraegeComponent'. Did you mean 'getKundenstammsResult'?
> 
> 
> ng-cli: Exited with code: 1
> radzen: undefined

I have made changes to the pages (adding lookup using relationships...)... but after deleting and recreating the pages this should be not be the problem ?

And what I don't understand :
The app works in developer-mode...no errors.... so why can I not ZIP it...?

Hi @Heinz,

We’ve found what is causing the problem (wrong code for Add page with lookup popup) and we will provide fix in our next release (Monday).

The workaround is to edit the Add XXX page(s) and clear the Value property of all lookup form fields (SelectedValue if your are using a TemplateForm).

Great...I wait for next realease on Monday

Hi,

We've just released Radzen 2.9.1 with fix for this error. The new version will be downloaded automatically on next Radzen start.

Best Regards,
Vladimir

I've installed V2.9.1 and deleted client directory, but I still get these errors when creating a ZIP

ng-cli:
ERROR in src\app\add-fertigungsauftraege-positionen\add-fertigungsauftraege-positionen.component.html(11,215): : Property 'getByFertigungsauftraegesResult' does not exist on type 'AddFertigungsauftraegePositionenComponent'.
src\app\add-fertigungsauftraege-positionen\add-fertigungsauftraege-positionen.component.html(23,202): : Property 'getByMitarbeiterstammsResult' does not exist on type 'AddFertigungsauftraegePositionenComponent'. Did you mean 'getMitarbeiterstammsResult'?
src\app\add-fertigungsauftraege\add-fertigungsauftraege.component.html(7,297): : Property 'getByArtikelstammsResult' does not exist on type 'AddFertigungsauftraegeComponent'. Did you mean 'getArtikelstammsResult'?
src\app\add-fertigungsauftraege\add-fertigungsauftraege.component.html(23,278): : Property 'getByKundenstammsResult' does not exist on type 'AddFertigungsauftraegeComponent'. Did you mean 'getKundenstammsResult'?

ng-cli: Exited with code: 1
radzen: undefined

Hi @Heinz,

Please delete these pages in Radzen and regenerate them. This is needed since the previous version generated invalid meta code. The client folder (Angular app) will be generated from the meta.

Best Regards,
Vladimir