Dropdown not iterating through all items in View after selecting an item with keys (Blazor WASM)

Hi,

I've noticed that if I open the dropdown, select an item by clicking on it and then reopen the dropdown it works as expected. However, if I open the dropdown and select an item by using my down key and space bar, when I close and reopen the popdown, the dropdown no longer pulls through all of my options.

I can't seem to create this issue with the Radzen demo dropdown, so I'm wondering if it's a timeout issue because of the amount of data I have in my dropdown. I'm using it to return a custom type and there are 81 items in the collection. It's always the same items that disappear and the collection always drops to 38.

The code for my dropdown looks like this:

<RadzenDropDown AllowClear="true" AllowFiltering="true" FilterCaseSensitivity="FilterCaseSensitivity.CaseInsensitive" @bind-Value=@businessDto.SelectedBusinessCategories Multiple="true" Placeholder="@_localizer["PleaseSelect"]" Data=@categoriesDto TextProperty="Name" ValueProperty="Id" aria-describedby="business-categories-label"/>

1 Like