DataGrid refresh on Reload/LoadData

Well. I got the same problem too.
I have read all suggestions and unfortunately, nothing seems to work.
I tried the following after a button click event is fired :
1- Redone the invoke datasource method and re-setting updating the collection property that the grid is bound to.
2- Invoking
await gridx.Reload();
3- Calling the Page Reload method.
4- I even tried executing a c# code and called the page load function
await load();

None have worked for me. Any Ideas ?

There is something worth mentioning here, In earlier Radzen studio versions where .Net 3.1 was supported, I have never faced this issue.

Got I similar issue... and using InvokeAsync(gridx.Reload); fixed the issue (for my own different project) but you can give it a try in your.

For me it was not working properly because I was calling from an other thread (from SignalR)

I have the same issue. I could not see a solution in this thread. Can someone please guide if there is a solution available for this issue. Thanks.

try

await GetAssetList(); //method to load the data
await AssetGrid.Reload(); // reload data
StateHasChanged(); //let the component know -on close - the state has changes and refresh

this worked for me

1 Like

Not sure if anyone having this issue here is related to Entity Framework. If you use EF, you may want to look into whether EF is caching your data. To prevent EF caching, you can set it to AsNoTracking() or use the factory pattern DbContextFactory to create new client for each unit of work. Once the CURD operation is done, use the Reload() method provided by the datagrid to refresh the UI should now reflect the changes.

2 Likes

Yes, this is the answer, just add AsNoTracking() to the end of Context.

Good day, I have this situation, in master details in row select ef query new data from db but in details grid show old data, but enter edit row show new data from row.
Best regards