DataGrid InLine Editing Problem

Hello,
I have got a question about the DataGrid InLine Editing.
I copy pasted your example in mine and all is working fine.
I can add/remove things without problems.
But when I click on the edit pencil it instantly throws an exception.

Here is the full error:
System.ObjectDisposedException: Cannot access a disposed object.
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.RenderTree.ArrayBuilder1.ThrowObjectDisposedException() at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.RenderTree.ArrayBuilder1.GrowBuffer(Int32 desiredCapacity)
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.RenderTree.RenderTreeDiffBuilder.AppendDiffEntriesForFramesWithSameSequence(DiffContext& diffContext, Int32 oldFrameIndex, Int32 newFrameIndex)
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.RenderTree.RenderTreeDiffBuilder.AppendDiffEntriesForRange(DiffContext& diffContext, Int32 oldStartIndex, Int32 oldEndIndexExcl, Int32 newStartIndex, Int32 newEndIndexExcl)
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.RenderTree.RenderTreeDiffBuilder.AppendDiffEntriesForFramesWithSameSequence(DiffContext& diffContext, Int32 oldFrameIndex, Int32 newFrameIndex)
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.RenderTree.RenderTreeDiffBuilder.AppendDiffEntriesForRange(DiffContext& diffContext, Int32 oldStartIndex, Int32 oldEndIndexExcl, Int32 newStartIndex, Int32 newEndIndexExcl)
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.RenderTree.RenderTreeDiffBuilder.ComputeDiff(Renderer renderer, RenderBatchBuilder batchBuilder, Int32 componentId, ArrayRange1 oldTree, ArrayRange1 newTree)
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.Rendering.ComponentState.RenderIntoBatch(RenderBatchBuilder batchBuilder, RenderFragment renderFragment, Exception& renderFragmentException)
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.RenderTree.Renderer.ProcessRenderQueue()

It goes in the EditRow method and executes it with no exception but when it leaves the method it crashes.
Can somebody give me a tip, what it could be?

Thank you as always!

After some time I found out that the bind-values makes the problems

Istn this correct implemented?

We are not sure what's causing this exception. Exactly the same binding is used in our demo and it works normally:

Good morning,
after some sleep and a fresh mind I found the mistake.
The context has a different name than the @bind-value - my bad.
Now it is working.