DataGrid header template stopPropagation not working

Hello @Team

I have a group checkbox in the HeaderTemplate of the DataGrid:

<HeaderTemplate>
    <RadzenCheckBox @bind-Value=@(LocationAccessPointsSelected) @onclick:stopPropagation="true" />
</HeaderTemplate>

Legacy Grid:
CheckBoxStopPropagation

DataGrid:
CheckBoxStopPropagation

Try specifying the TValue of the RadzenCheckBox.

<HeaderTemplate>
    <RadzenCheckBox TValue="bool" @bind-Value=@(LocationAccessPointsSelected) @onclick:stopPropagation="true" />
</HeaderTemplate>

For some reason without it the @onclick:stopPropagation attribute gets parsed as:
whereas with TValue it is correctly set to:

To be honest I've never seen this before and it could very well be a Blazor issue.

Damn I hate framework bugs, they're never fixed in time.

Another thing in the CheckBox is with the Change event, because now it also requires the TValue="bool" to work. Here's the error:

error CS1503: Argument 4: cannot convert from 'Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.EventCallback' to 'Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.EventCallback<bool>'

As it was:

<RadzenCheckBox @bind-Value=@(AccessPointSelectFilter) Change=@(FilterAccessPoints) />

As it has to be now:

<RadzenCheckBox @bind-Value=@(AccessPointSelectFilter) Change=@(FilterAccessPoints) TValue="bool"/>

This is not an issue of course, just an inconvenience. Since minimalist coding is one of the good practices here, it's considered bad to have to explicitly add the value type of components, as it's already set in the Data/Value property. It was a pain having to deal with the explicit TItem's in the DataGrid and all of its columns. I even made one custom grid just to test if the type could be implicit, and it worked.

I wonder if the CheckBox component could have the TValue set to bool type by default?

I am not aware of a way to set a default type of a generic in Blazor. Also you can't have a non-generic version of a component. You can probably create a custom checkbox which inherits from RadzenCheckBox<bool> though.

The reason RadzenCheckBox is generic in the first place is because of the three state mode.