DataGrid filter selector does not close

Version 3.20.12. When clicking the A button to select a different filter method on a DataGrid column filter which is set as SimpleWithMenu, after selecting the button the list appears but nothing will close it. Able to open up a secondary filter picker. A third one will close the first. Pressing ESC does not close it either. This can be seen in the image. I have several other DataGrids on other pages which work as expected. The only difference is that this grid is on a page that 1) the grid is within other components (separate page component from the main page, RadzenFieldset, RadzenCard and RadzenAccordion, 2) the main page has 2 data grids on it in separate cards and accordions. The first DataGrid works as expected with the filter button closing after choosing or second click of the button.

There are no errors in the browser console window nor in VS. If code is needed let me know.

I’m unable to reproduce such problem on our demo:

Let us know how to reproduce it.

I tried to slim it down to just the components to make it small enough to paste the code but when tested it operated as expected. Is there a way to debug the process and find what could be happening for that particular feature (clicking the filter type button and having it close on second click or selection)? Otherwise I can share a personal git with the solution, do a screen record of it happening (mp4) or zip and send, unless you have a different suggestion.

We provide dedicated support for paid customers. If you have Radzen subscription you can send us your application at info@radzen.com to debug it.

Thank you, I have been able to determine the issue by process of elimination. For anyone else that may run into this situation, my problem was I had 2 columns referencing the same property in the list of models. Do not think it mattered but 1 of them had an edit template and the other did not. Once the second duplicated column was removed the filter type button worked as expected. This sounds reasonable as it would make sense that it should not be filterable by 1 column that is built on the same data as another without forcing the filter on both. It was a copy / paste issue which duplicated the column.