DataGrid exceptions when filtering by date

Hi,

So when I try to filter based on date I'm receiving exceptions in my browser console. For example when selecting graeter than or equals, selecting day in calendar and clicking apply I'm receiving:
"blazor.webassembly.js:1 WASM: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key 'ge' was not present in the dictionary."

For less than or equals anoligally error states, that there is no 'le' key in the dictionary.

Also, is there a way to filter only by date, and ommit the time part? When i change Format of the RadzenGridColumn to 'date' filtering field became simple text field and typing anything in that filter field is causing System.NullReferenceException to appear in browser console.

My DataGrid looks like this:

<RadzenGrid AllowFiltering="true" AllowPaging="true" AllowSorting="true" FilterCaseSensitivity="FilterCaseSensitivity.CaseInsensitive" Data="@result.SellOffers" TItem="GeOffer" ColumnWidth="200px">
        <Columns>
            <RadzenGridColumn TItem="GeOffer" Property="Date" Title="Date" Format="date-time">
                <Template Context="item">
                    @String.Format("{0:dd/MM/yyyy}", item.Date)
                </Template>
            </RadzenGridColumn>
            <RadzenGridColumn TItem="GeOffer" Property="Quantity" Title="Quantity"/>
            <RadzenGridColumn TItem="GeOffer" Property="Price" Title="Price"  />
        </Columns>
    </RadzenGrid>

Just fixed - get the latest version of Radzen.Blazor.

Thanks for the reply, it looks like updating nuget package did help with 'ge' and 'le' exceptions, however still chaning Format to 'date' is causing 'filter field' to be a text box and typing anything in that box is giving me exceptions.

Also is there a simply wat to show all entries from single day? Currently using 'Equals' and selecting specific date does not work if the time part of date does not match.

Also it seems like problem with less then equal is still present...

System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key 'le' was not present in the dictionary.