_content/Radzen.Blazor/Radzen.Blazor.js not found

when i deploy to azure using a publishing profile I get _content/Radzen.Blazor/Radzen.Blazor.js not found. I assume this is true for the css as well because the controls look like they are missing formatting. I don't know if _content is some magical place, but I assume it's part of the package contents and made available at runtime?

Please make sure the app is published in Release - this is what we do in our Docker:

when publishing https://blazor.radzen.com/

More info about the _content directory and static web assets is available in the official Microsoft documentation.

Seem none of the js is working. I have correctly added to my _hosts.cshtml file.

All I get with the demo menu defined is:

• home General keyboard_arrow_down

• More keyboard_arrow_down

Note, I am NOT publishing, just running it in debug locally to test the radzen nuget.

Any ideas?

I'm getting the same error I'm sure what I need to do as well running locally

If you are hosting on IIS and installed UrlScan for security purposes, you will have to set AllowDotInPath=1 in UrlScan.ini. I installed UrlScan years ago and forgot all about it. Using Failed Request Tracking finally gave me the clue I needed to figure this out. Hopefully, this will help someone else.

Rick

1 Like