Confirm Dialog with parameter

Hi.

I would like to know how a parameter can be passed to a Confirm Dialog, since I need to use it to delete rows from a grid and I want to pass the id of the element to delete.

Thank you very much in advance.

Do you want to display some text based on this id? You can do that using string format for message and/or title arguments.

No, the button only has the delete icon.

When the user clicks the "delete" button, the confirm dialog will open to ask if they are sure to delete the record.

Still not sure how you are going to use the parameter.

On the page there is a grid that has 2 buttons: edit and delete.

Edit button:

<RadzenGridColumn TItem="Estados" Context="estado" Bubble="false" Filterable="false" Sortable="false" TextAlign="TextAlign.Center" Width="70px">
                            <Template Context="estado">
                                <span title="Editar">
                                    <RadzenButton ButtonStyle="Radzen.ButtonStyle.Secondary" Icon="edit" Click="@(args => EditRow(estado))" Size="ButtonSize.Medium" />
                                </span>
                            </Template>
                        </RadzenGridColumn>

The EditRow event has as a parameter the context to know which element is to be edited.

Delete button:

<RadzenGridColumn TItem="Estados" Context="estado" Bubble="false" Filterable="false" Sortable="false" TextAlign="TextAlign.Center" Width="70px">
                            <Template Context="estado">
                                <span title="Eliminar">
                                    <RadzenButton ButtonStyle="Radzen.ButtonStyle.Danger" Icon="delete" Click="@(args => dialogService.Confirm("Los datos se eliminarán. ¿Desea continuar?", "Eliminar estado", new ConfirmOptions() { OkButtonText = "Si", CancelButtonText = "No" }))" Size="ButtonSize.Medium" />
                                </span>
                            </Template>
                        </RadzenGridColumn>

I need to do something similar in the delete button, pass the context as a parameter to the Confirm Dialog to know which element to delete.

See my first reply if just need to show which record will be deleted. Otherwise you need custom dialog - you cannot have parameters for confirm.