I've just upgraded to the latest Radzen (2.80.1) and noticed that the recent changes have affected the display of some elements - cards specifically in my case. In trying to adjust the application to resolve these, I've hit a bit of a error which I've managed to reproduce with an new empty project for ease of replication:
- Create a new Blazor Server application using .net 6 and the default theme;
- Add a new page;
- Drop a card onto the new page;
- Add a row inside the card.
When you do this and look at the Style propoerties of the row, everything is blanked out:
If I then put in a width or height (e.g. 100px) and then clear that value using the "x" button in the properies pane, Radzen throws an error:
It's not a show stopper as I will just revert to the original version I was using but, thought I'd mention it.