Cannot find module 'rxjs-compat/BehaviorSubject'

Hi,

I wanted to resume on a longer running project. Now, I get these errors. I use the latest version and it occurs on my Windows machine and on Mac :frowning:

Do you have any ideas how to fix it? Projects I have created in the last two weeks are compiling successful.

ng-cli:
ERROR in node_modules/rxjs/BehaviorSubject.d.ts(1,15): error TS2307: Cannot find module 'rxjs-compat/BehaviorSubject'.
node_modules/rxjs/Observable.d.ts(1,15): error TS2307: Cannot find module 'rxjs-compat/Observable'.
src/app/odata-client.ts(3,10): error TS2305: Module '"../../node_modules/rxjs/Observable"' has no exported member 'Observable'.
src/app/odata-client.ts(4,10): error TS2305: Module '"../../node_modules/rxjs/BehaviorSubject"' has no exported member 'BehaviorSubject'.
src/app/odata-client.ts(201,6): error TS2339: Property 'map' does not exist on type 'Observable<HttpResponse>'.
src/app/odata-client.ts(265,8): error TS2339: Property 'map' does not exist on type 'Observable'.
src/app/odata-client.ts(297,6): error TS2339: Property 'catch' does not exist on type 'Observable<HttpResponse>'.

Did you use the code generation ignore list? Those files (odata-client.ts) look old (pre Angular 7) and an up-to-date Radzen version should have regenerated them.

Not that I am aware of it. I do everything in Radzen and do not tweak anything in Visual Studio Code or Visual Studio. Can I do the "regeneration" manually?

If you haven't done any code customizations you can delete the client directory of your Radzen application.

Worked!!! :slight_smile:
Thank you again for your quick support!!!

Cheers, Markus

Thank you for confirming this Markus. If this happens in another application please send it to info@radzen.com. We would like to investigate further.