Bulk of Warnings from EF Core

Hello Radzen team,
i see strange warnings in the output windows when starting the app. Dont how what to do to get this solved:

dotnet: warn: Microsoft.EntityFrameworkCore.Model.Validation[20601]
The 'bool' property 'aktiv' on entity type 'Artikel' is configured with a database-generated default. This default will always be used for inserts when the property has the value 'false', since this is the CLR default for the 'bool' type. Consider using the nullable 'bool?' type instead so that the default will only be used for inserts when the property value is 'null'.

The 'bool' property 'ueberwachungsbeduerftig' on entity type 'Artikel' is configured with a database-generated default. This default will always be used for inserts when the property has the value 'false', since this is the CLR default for the 'bool' type. Consider using the nullable 'bool?' type instead so that the default will only be used for inserts when the property value is 'null'.

The 'bool' property 'Handelsware' on entity type 'Artikelart' is configured with a database-generated default. This default will always be used for inserts when the property has the value 'false', since this is the CLR default for the 'bool' type. Consider using the nullable 'bool?' type instead so that the default will only be used for inserts when the property value is 'null'.

The 'bool' property 'aktiv' on entity type 'Artikelart' is configured with a database-generated default. This default will always be used for inserts when the property has the value 'false', since this is the CLR default for the 'bool' type. Consider using the nullable 'bool?' type instead so that the default will only be used for inserts when the property value is 'null'.

dotnet: warn
dotnet: : Microsoft.EntityFrameworkCore.Model.Validation[20601]
The 'bool' property 'aktiv' on entity type 'Behaeltertyp' is configured with a database-generated default. This default will always be used for inserts when the property has the value 'false', since this is the CLR default for the 'bool' type. Consider using the nullable 'bool?' type instead so that the default will only be used for inserts when the property value is 'null'.

and

dotnet: warn: Microsoft.EntityFrameworkCore.Model.Validation[30000]
No type was specified for the decimal column 'Ladung' on entity type 'Beleg'. This will cause values to be silently truncated if they do not fit in the default precision and scale. Explicitly specify the SQL server column type that can accommodate all the values using 'HasColumnType()'.
warn: Microsoft.EntityFrameworkCore.Model.Validation[30000]
No type was specified for the decimal column 'Tara' on entity type 'Beleg'. This will cause values to be silently truncated if they do not fit in the default precision and scale. Explicitly specify the SQL server column type that can accommodate all the values using 'HasColumnType()'.

No type was specified for the decimal column 'Menge' on entity type 'Belegposition'. This will cause values to be silently truncated if they do not fit in the default precision and scale. Explicitly specify the SQL server column type that can accommodate all the values using 'HasColumnType()'.
No type was specified for the decimal column 'Preis' on entity type 'Belegposition'. This will cause values to be silently truncated if they do not fit in the default precision and scale. Explicitly specify the SQL server column type that can accommodate all the values using 'HasColumnType()'.

No type was specified for the decimal column 'Nummer' on entity type 'Korrekturrechnung'. This will cause values to be silently truncated if they do not fit in the default precision and scale. Explicitly specify the SQL server column type that can accommodate all the values using 'HasColumnType()'.
No type was specified for the decimal column 'StornoNummer' on entity type 'Korrekturrechnung'. This will cause values to be silently truncated if they do not fit in the default precision and scale. Explicitly specify the SQL server column type that can accommodate all the values using 'HasColumnType()'.

and so on....

I cant remeber to see these warnings in versions before 2.44.3

This will cause values to be silently truncated if they do not fit in the default precision and scale
and
This default will always be used for inserts when the property has the value 'false', since this is the CLR default for the 'bool' type. Consider using the nullable 'bool?' type instead so that the default will only be used for inserts when the property value is 'null'.

Sounds bad to me.
Can you help me to solve these warnings?

Kind Regards
Thomas

Hmmmm... the bool properties warning seems to make sense. i declared

CREATE TABLE [dbo].[Behaeltertyp] (
[BehaeltertypId] INT IDENTITY (1, 1) NOT NULL,
[Bezeichnung] NVARCHAR (100) NOT NULL,
[Kurzbezeichnung] NVARCHAR (10) NOT NULL,
[aktiv] BIT DEFAULT ((-1)) NOT NULL,
PRIMARY KEY CLUSTERED ([BehaeltertypId] ASC)
);

aktiv ist "Not null" with default -1. "Not Null" generates a "bool" and "Null" generates "bool?" i think.
The warning makes sense to me.

But the
No type was specified.... warning are incomprehensible to me.
I declared
CREATE TABLE [dbo].[Korrekturrechnung] (
[KorrekturrechnungId] INT IDENTITY (1, 1) NOT NULL,
[RechnungId] INT NOT NULL,
[Datum] datetime2 NOT NULL,
[Nummer] DECIMAL (18) NOT NULL,
[KorrekturrechnungsstatusId] INT NOT NULL,
[KorrekturrechnungsgrundId] INT NOT NULL,
[StornoNummer] DECIMAL (18) NULL,
[StornoDatum] datetime2 NULL,
[KorrekturrechnungsstornogrundId] INT NULL,
which is correct i think