Bug Report DatePicker in EditTemplate in Frozen Column On chromium-based browsers

Hello guys,
I encountered a bug so i thought i'd let you know:

Step To reproduce:

1- Create A RadzenDataGrid with a Date RadzenDataGridColumn
2- Create an EditTemplate for this column with a RadzenDatePicker inside
3- set the column Frozen property to true

now in the edit row menu when you click the calendar icon, the tab crashes on chromium-based browsers (edge/chrome) but do as expected (open the calendar and let you pick a date) on Firefox.

It works as expected without the frozen property.

Thanks for you attention,

Pierre

Reproduced! We will do our best to provide fix as soon as possible.

1 Like

Hi Enchev,

Was this bug ever addressed (or a workaround ever found)? I found this same bug today while upgrading my apps to .NET 6 and was hoping there was a solution.

Thanks!

Hi @roycroftcr,

Yes, it was fixed immediately. Check if you are using latest Radzen.Blazor.

I am using the latest Radzen (3.19.5), and I am still having this issue. It does not seem to have anything to do with the Frozen attribute, either. I have a RadzenDatePicker inside an EditTemplate for a RadzenDataGrid column. Since upgrading everything to .NET 6, whenever I click on the calendar icon, I get a status breakpoint error in Chrome and Edge. Was the fix just an internal thing on your end, or does the user need to change something for this bug to go away?

Thanks!

Iā€™m afraid that Iā€™m unable to reproduce such problems on our demo:

Here is the fix for the original report:

Thanks for providing the links. After doing a lot of testing, I figured out that this was happening to me because the position attribute of the datagrid was set to sticky. Once I changed that, clicking the calendar icon of the datepicker in the grid no longer caused chrome/edge to crash. Also, the issue was only happening if the Radzen version was 14.4 or newer. Just throwing this out there for anyone else who might run into this issue!