Await Warning Message - .NET 5

I'm seeing this warning in all of my Radzen generated applications. Here's an example from the test WebAssembly .NET 5 app:

dotnet: C:\Users\dir\Dev\Radzen\test123\client\Pages\Products.razor(24,175): warning CS4014: Because this call is not awaited, execution of the current method continues before the call is completed. Consider applying the 'await' operator to the result of the call. [C:\Users\dir\Dev\Radzen\test123\client\Test123.Client.csproj]

dotnet: C:\Users\dirDev\Radzen\test123\client\Pages\Orders.razor(25,175): warning CS4014: Because this call is not awaited, execution of the current method continues before the call is completed. Consider applying the 'await' operator to the result of the call. [C:\Users\dir\Dev\Radzen\test123\client\Test123.Client.csproj]

C:\Users\dir\Dev\Radzen\test123\client\Pages\OrderDetails.razor(24,175): warning CS4014: Because this call is not awaited, execution of the current method continues before the call is completed. Consider applying the 'await' operator to the result of the call. [C:\Users\dir\Dev\Radzen\test123\client\Test123.Client.csproj]

Could you look into this?

Thanks!

Hi @SteelPhantomDude,

I'm unable to reproduce such warnings on my end:

Can you post more info about the code around these lines?