Application works but errors when I create deploy.zip

Hello,
I am ready to show a new demo of my app, I go again to deploy menu, but this time I get:

ng-cli:
ERROR in : Cannot determine the module for class AddCartumComponent in /home/mgiammarco/radzen/RicocoNG/client/src/app/add-cartum/add-cartum.component.ts! Add AddCartumComponent to the NgModule to fix it.
Cannot determine the module for class AdditivisComponent in /home/mgiammarco/radzen/RicocoNG/client/src/app/additivis/additivis.component.ts! Add AdditivisComponent to the NgModule to fix it.
Cannot determine the module for class ColoresComponent in /home/mgiammarco/radzen/RicocoNG/client/src/app/colores/colores.component.ts! Add ColoresComponent to the NgModule tofix it.
Cannot determine the module for class ControllosComponent in /home/mgiammarco/radzen/RicocoNG/client/src/app/controllos/controllos.component.ts! Add ControllosComponent to theNgModule to fix it.
Cannot determine the module for class EditCartumComponent in /home/mgiammarco/radzen/RicocoNG/client/src/app/edit-cartum/edit-cartum.component.ts! Add EditCartumComponent to the NgModule to fix it.
Cannot determine the module for class PigmentisComponent in /home/mgiammarco/radzen/RicocoNG/client/src/app/pigmentis/pigmentis.component.ts! Add PigmentisComponent to the NgModule to fix it.
Cannot determine the module for class RecentiConRuolosComponent in /home/mgiammarco/radzen/RicocoNG/client/src/app/recenti-con-ruolos/recenti-con-ruolos.component.ts! Add RecentiConRuolosComponent to the NgModule to fix it.
Cannot determine the module for class RepartosComponent in /home/mgiammarco/radzen/RicocoNG/client/src/app/repartos/repartos.component.ts! Add RepartosComponent to the NgModule to fix it.
Cannot determine the module for class RicocoConRuolosComponent in /home/mgiammarco/radzen/RicocoNG/client/src/app/ricoco-con-ruolos/ricoco-con-ruolos.component.ts! Add RicocoConRuolosComponent to the NgModule to fix it.
Cannot determine the module for class RicocosComponent in /home/mgiammarco/radzen/RicocoNG/client/src/app/ricocos/ricocos.component.ts! Add RicocosComponent to the NgModule tofix it.
Cannot determine the module for class ScalasComponent in /home/mgiammarco/radzen/RicocoNG/client/src/app/scalas/scalas.component.ts! Add ScalasComponent to the NgModule to fixit.
Cannot determine the module for class StandardColoresComponent in /home/mgiammarco/radzen/RicocoNG/client/src/app/standard-colores/standard-colores.component.ts! Add StandardColoresComponent to the NgModule to fix it.
Cannot determine the module for class StrutturasComponent in /home/mgiammarco/radzen/RicocoNG/client/src/app/strutturas/strutturas.component.ts! Add StrutturasComponent to theNgModule to fix it.
Cannot determine the module for class UtentisComponent in /home/mgiammarco/radzen/RicocoNG/client/src/app/utentis/utentis.component.ts! Add UtentisComponent to the NgModule tofix it.

What can I do?
Thanks,
Mario

Do you have anything in application ignore list? These looks like incompletely generated pages.

This could also happen if a page has been deleted but a few of the artefacts have remained. You can delete those files and try building again.

Removed all files now I have this last one:

ERROR in src/app/edit-ricoco/edit-ricoco.component.html(654,40): : Property 'new' does not exist on type 'EditRicocoComponent'.

Sorry I understood the problem: it is related to other thread (regarding link)