ADA Compliance

We have created a web page to search contents in a database for a government entity. We used the free version of RadZen to do the development. We are currently trying to implement the basic set of ADA requirements in the page. However, we are finding it difficult to do (i.e. having to write javascript to get controls after they are rendered and apply what we need to. This doesn't always work, though). Has anyone done this previously or have suggestions on how to go about this?

Hi @bdavis,

This is the first time I personally hear about ADA compliance and have no idea what its requirements are. Hopefully somebody from the community knows more and could help.

Here is a url for an ADA checker that has some info - ADA Compliance for websites explained - 18 steps checklist

For more information, the W3 Consortium has info at w3.org/WAI/standards-guidelines/wcag/

My company also requires to pass WCAG and finding Radzen difficult to fix such as adding required Aria properties to the elements that get generated, etc

Same here in The Netherlands , they are now going to enforce this to implement on all (semi)government sites and applications used:
Guidlines are from this site also o WCAG 2.1: